Summer Camp Coordinator
Deadline to apply May 10th. To apply, send an email to [email protected]
L’école is a nonprofit french immersion school located in Raleigh NC, in the heart of the Triangle. Our mission is to help children become bilingual using a combination of proven academic methods, such as social and cultural activities. L’école provides a unique learning environment where children are able to explore their world through the French language. By offering the highest level of French teaching to children of all nationalities, we create an environment that fosters the love of learning and mastery of a foreign language, ultimately laying down the foundation for lifelong global awareness.
The Camp Coordinator reports directly to the Director. This 10-week, seasonal, temporary position begins on Tuesday, June 6th, and ends on Friday, August 11, 2023. From June 6 – June 10, the Camp Coordinator is expected to work from 8:30 to 1 pm for training on administrative duties, camp procedures, and classroom preparations. Beginning on Monday, June 12, the Camp Coordinator will be expected to work from Monday through Friday from 8 am – 3:30 pm. The camp coordinator will be paid a $4,500.00 stipend across the 10 weeks. Arrangements for college course credits are encouraged.
- Assisting parents with check-in / check-out procedures of students
- Communicate with parents via email or phone
- Distribute lunches and supervise campers during lunch and recess
- Ordering and distributing supplies for classes each week
- Oversee classroom preparation with Lead Teachers
- Perform administrative duties such as signage, roster
- Communicate with parents before and after each camp (welcome email, satisfaction survey, list of supplies, …)
- Rising college junior or senior French Major student OR experience in programming, recreation, and education
- The ideal candidate has some experience in developing and/or managing youth education programming (summer camps, student teaching experience, after-school care, …)
- Technology savvy with experience in Microsoft and Google platforms and a quick learning curve for program-specific software.
- CPR certification preferred
- Able to pass a background check
Rentrée 2023-24: Nous recherchons des professeurs de français Afterschool
Temps partiel de 1h à 10h par semaine. Horaires en fin d’après-midi et/ou samedi matin et/ou le soir.
Enseignement à des enfants de tous niveaux, FLAM ou FLE.
Enseignement au sein de l’école ou à domicile, en groupe ou en cours particulier.
Expérience d’enseignement/tutoring souhaitée.
Candidature (CV + lettre de motivation) à soumettre en français par email : [email protected]